Madison, AL – June 27, 2011 - Freedom Information Systems, Inc. now offers a series of Atlassian Confluence and JIRA training workshops. The workshops are administered by Freedom’s Software Products and Training team, who develop and implement Atlassian installations for organizations seeking innovative online solutions.
Freedom currently offers training for two Atlassian products:
- Confluence Wiki: A Web-based tool that allows employees to collaborate on document development, meeting support, action tracking, and more.
- Atlassian JIRA: A software development tool that allows programmers to track and resolve software bugs through a user-administrator workflow process.
Atlassian Confluence and JIRA trainings are available immediately, with other Atlassian tool trainings to follow later this summer. Whether a company is new to Atlassian products or has been using them for years, Freedom trainings help organizations to maximize their investments and improve efficiency. The trainings include:
- Interactive training, including hands-on exercises;
- Clear and concise explanations of complicated concepts;
- Learn best practices and little-known shortcuts from instructors with real-world experience;
- Ample Q&A sessions to answer your specific questions;
- Printed workshop materials including handouts, worksheets, and more.
To sign up for an onsite or Web-based Atlassian training workshop, contact Freedom at Training@FreedomIS.com.
Freedom is an Atlassian Partner. Through this relationship, Atlassian authorizes Freedom to offer this training, but does not specifically endorse it.
Freedom Information Systems, Inc. is a woman-owned, small business with offices in Madison, Ala. and Arlington, Va., and technical staff located at federal facilities in Alabama, Florida, Ohio, Virginia and the District of Columbia. Freedom provides enterprise architecture, application development, enterprise information management and strategic communication services and support for programs and projects in federal agencies.